Kinnective 2 day Seminar
23 Feb 19 - 24 Feb 19
Village Hotel Club Swindon, Shaw Ridge Leisure Park, Whitehill Way, Swindon, SN5 7DW
The objective of the Kinnective IASTM courses is to teach Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation (IASTM) techniques. By the end of the course participants should be able to correctly identify and treat soft tissue dysfunctions that are amenable to treatment through the use of this modality
- Registration 8.30 Saturday - course ends at 2 pm Sunday.
- Refreshments included, meals available onsite at additional charge.
- Instrument standard price - £375
- 'On the day' instrument discount - £350, only if paying on the day - cash or BACS where the BACS has cleared by the end of the course day.
- Early Bird price £240 limited to first 15 registrants. Discount will be automatically applied.
- Regular price £280.
Mike Chisholm Physiotherapist
BHSc., MSc., MMACP., MCSP. Chartered Physiotherapist
Mike has been a Chartered Physiotherapist for the last 19 years and for 15 of those he has worked with the Great Britain Rowing team. Most recently this has been through his work as a contractor with the English Institute of Sport and the London games were his 4th with the squad.
Kay Pearce Chiropractor
BSc (Hons), MSc. D.C. ICSSD, FRCC. PgDip Ultrasound.
Kay graduated from the AECC in 2001 and completed the ICSSD in 2006. She was a Chiropractor at the 2012 Paralympics. In 2016 Kay completed a PgDip in MSK Ultrasound.
Places are limited, so be sure to register as soon as possible!
If for any reason you are unable to attend the seminar please be aware that fees will be refunded, less a £15 administration charge, for all cancellations received at least 30 days before the event.
Cancellations received after the 30 day period but 10 days prior to the seminar date will receive a 50% refund less the £15 administration charge. No refunds can be given after this time.
Further information can be found in our Terms & Conditions.